Where do I find the 2023 Fair Partnership Program Details?
Click here for the 2023 Linn County Fair Partnership Program document.
Can my partnership be customized?
YES! All partnership packages can be created to fit you company’s vision and needs. We will gladly work with you to feature your business the best way possible and create a package that fits your company’s budget.
How do I become the exclusive partner of an event?
If you would like to be the exclusive partner of an event your partnership investment must cover 66% of the cost of the event.
What size is a grandstand sign?
This sign includes your business name and logo on a 30” x 40” sign that is hung in the main walkway of the grandstand from June to October for all visitors to see during grandstand events.
What does a grandstand booklet include?
All grandstand booklets include one ticket to each of the grandstand events excluding the Thursday night concert.
What is a Carnival Coupon?
Each coupon can be turned in during the fair for one wrist band or a sheet of 20 ride tickets. Wristband times can be found under the schedule tab of our website.
What are Fairbucks?
Fairbucks are available to Blue Ribbon partners only. The fairbucks order form allows you to customize your ticket package included with your partnership. You can also order additional tickets at a discounted price for your customers and employees. Fairbucks order forms are due to the fair office by June 1, 2023.
When is my payment due?
All payments are appreciated by June 1, 2023. Please make check payable to: The Linn County Fair. Mail to PO Box 329, Central City, Iowa 52214.
What does my advertising package include?
- Social Media Mention: A Facebook post on The Linn County Fair’s Facebook page mentioning your business as one of our 2023 partners.
- Social Media Ad: A Facebook ad promoting your partnership with the Fair Event your business is sponsoring. (Note, this is not an exclusive ad, if you are a co-partner of an event, all co-partners will be noted in the ad)
- Grandstand Sign: Included their business name and logo on one of the fair’s grandstand signs that are 30” x 40”.
- Vinyl Sign: Included their business name and logo on a 3’x2’ vinyl sign that will be displayed in the event area they are the partner of.
- Radio Advertising: The partners are named as one of The Linn County Fair partners in the radio ads.
- TV Advertising: The major partners’ logos are included in the Linn County Fair’s TV ad for their event.
What social media is used to promote my business?
- Our website www.thelinncountyfair.com has all fair-time events and details.
- Facebook– the fair has an account and posts the different events for the fair, results and any news concerning.
- Twitter- this site is automatically updated when a status update is added to Facebook.
What’s included in the Freedom Festival Mention of my partnership when applicable?
In 2023, The Linn County Fair will be an affiliate of the Cedar Rapids Freedom Festival again. In cooperation with the Freedom Festival Committee we will be able to provide educational and entertainment venues for this festival and give our partners more exposure in the community.
In 2022 the Freedom Festival marketing included additional marketing reach of:
- 136,000 brochures were distributed throughout the greater Cedar Rapids area, which included all major grandstand events and partners.
- Website statistics – QR Code directing traffic to the Freedom Festival Events Page (over 200,000 viewers every June!) with each button purchase
- The Pennysaver ad – The Linn County Fair will be presented the week of our fair—June 14 as a part of Freedom Festival’s weekly schedule of events. ALL of The Gazette’s subscribers will receive this insert. 123,500 in the Pennysaver & 100,000 in the Sunday Gazette on Jun 18, 2023.
- The Festival attracts over 100,000+ attendees on average annually.